Monday, March 19, 2012

Young people and employment — did you know...

...that young people can be legally employed, on a part-time basis, from the age of 13? BUT the employer must apply to the local authority for a work permit?
...that children who take part in public performances must be issued with an entertainment licence, issued by the local council? [This doesn’t include school productions.]

Find out more from Birmingham’s Child Employment Team on 0121 303 8900 or email

National Network for Child Employment & Entertainment

National Child Employment Fortnight 2012: 26 March – 6 April

No comments:

Post a Comment